BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 10 September 2011

Pat Barry"HD"

Skill Breakdown

Charts are compiled based on results from all fights.
Total Fights: 7
Record: 6-3-0
Summary: Striking

Fighter Info

Nickname: HD
From: New Orleans, Louisiana USA
Age: 32
Height: 5' 11" ( 180 cm )
Weight: 235 lb ( 106 kg )
College: Louisiana State University
TRAINING: OUCH!!!

When and why did you start training for fighting?
I started when I was 23. It was just supposed to be a hobby, but the more I did it, the more I loved it.

What ranks and titles have you held? Two heavyweight San Shou titles (2003-2004), 2005 Kings of Kickboxing tournament champion, 2008 Combat USA heavyweight champion.

Do you have any heroes? MOM is definitely first. Mike Tyson. Sagat.

What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a major accomplishment reflecting all the hard work and sacrifice that I’ve done. The UFC is the top of the mountain, and I’ve been given an opportunity to see if I can secure a place at their table. I’m gonna stay!

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to LSU, and am two classes away from finishing a degree in Sociology, focusing on juveniles.

What was your job before you started fighting?
Pizza delivery guy.

Favorite grappling technique: Sweeps

Favorite Striking technique: Anything that lands. I'm a pure striker, and I rarely miss 

0 comments: