BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 10 September 2011


Junior Dos Santos

Skill Breakdown

Charts are compiled based on results from all fights.
Total Fights: 8
Record: 13-1-0
Summary: Boxing, strength

Fighter Info

Nickname: Cigano
From: Santa Catarina Brazil
Fights Out Of: Salvador, Bahia Brazil
Age: 27
Height: 6' 4" ( 193 cm )
Weight: 238 lb ( 108 kg )

Biography

TRAINING: In the mornings I train boxing and wrestling; in the afternoons I train Jiu Jitsu and strength and conditioning, all with focus on my fight, and alternating days between disciplines.

When and why did you start training for fighting? I started with Jiu-Jitsu in 2005, afterwards I met Dorea, who introduced me to Boxing

What ranks and titles have you held? Bahia State Jiu-Jitsu Champion; Bahia State Submission Champion

Do you have any heroes? Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira

What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's the biggest organization, and it's a dream that quickly became true.

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No

Specific accomplishments in pro competition?
TKO at MTL

If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu

Favorite grappling technique: On my back

Favorite Striking technique: Clean strikes

 

0 comments: